• Joey Logano started 29th and finished 17th in Sunday afternoon’s 400-mile race at Kansas Speedway. Logano fought the handling of the No. 22 AAA Insurance Mustang most of the race and battled with a lack of track position. Logano was in position late in the race to score a top-10 when the leaders stacked […]
• Joey Logano started second in Sunday’s Geico 500 at Talladega Superspeedway, but finished 39th after a lap 59 accident ended the day for the No. 22 Autotrader Ford Mustang. Logano car was turned by another competitor entering turn 3 as the field was racing for the conclusion of the first stage.
• Logano led laps early […]
• Joey Logano started fifth and finished third in Sunday afternoon’s Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond Raceway in the No. 22 Shell-Pennzoil Mustang. Logano led the race five times for 49 laps, including being in the lead when a caution came out at lap 380, setting up a final pit stop and a 17-lap run […]
• Joey Logano started first and finished sixth in Sunday’s continued Blue Emu Maximum Pain Relief 500 at Martinsville Speedway. It was an up and down day for the Shell-Pennzoil Ford team, battling handling issues and going from outside the top-15 to back inside the top-five before settling in the sixth position.
• Logano led the opening […]
WashingtonPost.com | By Liz Clarke | March 29, 2021 at 8:25 P.M. EDT
It was hard to blame NASCAR drivers for spinning out, with the rutted clay racing surface chewing up rear tires with each high-speed slide through Bristol Motor Speedway’s steep corners.
It was even harder to fault them for wrecking, because they could barely […]
People.com | By Nicholas Rice | March 30, 2021 12:59 P.M.
NASCAR got down and dirty.
On Monday, the NASCAR Cup Series Food City Dirt Race was held at Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, Tennessee, where Joey Logano emerged as the winner in the first NASCAR Cup Series race on dirt since 1970.
“There’s nothing like winning […]
• Joey Logano and the No. 22 Shell-Pennzoil Ford Mustang made history on Monday afternoon at Bristol Motor Speedway, as the 30-year-old driver won the first NASCAR Cup Series race on dirt in over 50 years, leading the final 61 laps in the rain-delayed Bristol Dirt Race.
• After starting in 10th, Logano worked forward, settling […]
• Joey Logano started third and finished 15th Sunday afternoon at Atlanta Motor Speedway. The driver of the No. 22 Shell-Pennzoil Ford Mustang fought handling issues throughout the race, with long, green flag runs offering few opportunities to improve the handling of the No. 22 Ford Mustang.
• Logano started third but slipped outside the top-five during […]
• Joey Logano started ninth and finished second, leading a race-high 143 laps on Sunday at Phoenix International Raceway, the second top-five of the season for the No. 22 Shell-Pennzoil Mustang Ford Mustang. Logano also scored the Stage 2 victory that’s to solid pit work by the No. 22 Ford crew, which kept Logano at […]